Ten Reasons I'm Sad Summer is Ending
1. Dwindling of daylight...definite mood enhancer.
2. Warmth of the sun...sunny winter days are just not the same!
3. The lack of farm-fresh fruits and veggies.
4. Not seeing the kids as often...school trumps Auntie time.
5. Lemon water just doesn't taste as good when it's pouring rain.
6. Road trips are not as much fun. Still fun, but not as much...
7. Leaves: Missing from trees. Bleak and barren. Just different. Flowers: going to miss all that colour.
8. Leaving windows wide open all day.
9. Picnic days are limited.
10. Seeing people HAPPY. More people are wandering the streets around here happier in the summertime. Just the way it is...
Ten Reasons I'm Glad Summer is Ending (trying to be positive)
1. Christmas is coming.
2. More homemade soups being made in my kitchen.
3. September tends to bring routine. I need that.
4. Colourful socks!
5. New season of my TV shows starting.
6. The leaves changing colour...very beautiful.
7. More time indoors for crafting and organizing.
8. We have the best (mildest) winters in Canada here.
9. Less traffic on the highways.
10. Did I mention Christmas is coming? *grin* lots of Christmas decorations and traditions to look forward to.
Now, having said all this, summer isn't officially over for another month, so I'm going to ENJOY it while it's here! (whether or not the weather cooperates!)











2 comments:
Thanks for reminding me, Christmas is coming!
and quicker than you think! lol
Post a Comment