*Two names I go by: ChickaDee and Doko (ask the kids! lol)
*Two things I'm wearing right now: jeans and a tee shirt
*Two of my favorite things today: Going out to lunch with my niece and my Swedey...Catching up with my inbox!
*Two things I want very badly at the moment: For summer to last a few more months and to finish the several books I have on the go...I'm getting them read one at a time now which should help dwindle the pile.
*Two favorite pets I have had: Only one:
My Whitlee!!! Gone but not forgotten!!!
*Two people I hope will fill this out: Tracy and Marilise
*Two things I did last night: Added more songs to my blog's
playlist and read.
*Two things you ate last night: Chicken/Peppers
*Two people you last talked to:
My Swedey and My Mom
*Two things you are doing tomorrow:
Going for a walk...Visiting the Gardens (weather permitting)
*Two farthest trips you have taken in the last 5 years:
Vegas and Banff
*Two favorite holidays: Christmas and My Birthday
(technically not a holiday, but I think it should be! hahaha)
*Two favorite beverages: Earl Grey Tea and Water
Now tag your friends and hope at least TWO of them respond...












No comments:
Post a Comment