FOR Monday, September 08
Outside My Window...the sun is shining and everything looks so green still...I am very happy we are having a full-term summer!
I am thinking...way too much. About anything and everything. I am trying to quiet my mind with meditation.
I am thankful for...not feeling like I have to watch the news anymore. I used to watch it all the time...to me, it's not the same...to me, it's not news reporting, it's entertainment news. A lot of the time I find it's the anchors giving their personal thoughts/feelings and trying to be funny and joking with each other instead of just reporting the facts...and a great majority of the time it's just too darn depressing hearing what is happening. No, I don't miss it at all...
From the kitchen...a pot of homemade red pepper and parsnip soup is about to be made.
I am wearing...tank top and shorts...yay summertime!
I am creating...many greeting cards.
I am going...to be out walking and taking more pictures early this afternoon.
I am reading...Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
I am hoping...to go out for a bike ride later today.
I am hearing...my fingers race across the keyboard and the hum of the bathroom fan.
Around the house...are many books--each one ready to be next on my list to read!
One of my favorite things...is peanut butter. Cannot live without it! lol
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: washing up the fabric I bought...sorting some craft supplies...more walks and photographs, singing Happy Birthday to my sister via the phone (loud and off key---just the way the whole family is used to! haha Secretly I know they LOVE it! haha)...taking a bag and a box of donations in.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: This is a picture I took of a card my SIL had on her fridge...I think it just priceless! Super cute...












No comments:
Post a Comment