
For Today...
Outside my Window...it is yet another beautiful sunny day!
Today:
25°C
I am thinking...I would LOVE for this weather to continue!
I am thankful for...the opportunity to take the rest of the year off. I am thankful for this each and every day!
From the kitchen...a pot of homemade chicken vegetable soup has been made. I really should bake something soon too...
I am wearing...one of those 50's styled hairband/headbands (whatever you call 'em) and I like it!
I am reading...bit and pieces of a few books...still trying to tie up all the books I've started over the summer...slow process it seems, but I am making progress!Outside my Window...it is yet another beautiful sunny day!
Today:
I am thinking...I would LOVE for this weather to continue!
I am thankful for...the opportunity to take the rest of the year off. I am thankful for this each and every day!
From the kitchen...a pot of homemade chicken vegetable soup has been made. I really should bake something soon too...
I am wearing...one of those 50's styled hairband/headbands (whatever you call 'em) and I like it!
I am hoping...that ALL is well on the results of my nephew's medical tests.
I am creating...Christmas cards and Christmas gifts.
I am hearing...ENOUGH election coverage from both Canada and the US to last a lifetime!
Around the house...yesterday we set up the new power-rod home gym and will start our regular routines today.
One of my favorite things...taking scenic backroads instead of busy highways. See my picture thought for yesterday's backroads adventure!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...continue my daily walks and picture taking, finish my Christmas cards, pick my hockey pool players and do whatever else needs to be done!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...











3 comments:
I like taking back roads too. I always even try to get lost as much as possible so I can enjoy the view.
it is definitely a fun way to travel! I just wish there was more room on the side of the road for pulling over for easier picture taking! : ) thanks for stopping by! (or were you lost? haha)
I like the backroads, too! Here in the deep south of the US most of the backroads are dirt roads. LOL
Post a Comment