Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boston Legal

Currently my favourite television program, I was saddened to learn that this is the fifth and final season. The magnificent performances given each week by William Shatner and James Spader as DENNY CRANE and ALAN SHORE are definitely going to be missed around here!!! The show's creator David E. Kelley has entertained my Swedey and I with his brilliant writing since it began and will continue to do so until the end...I just wish it wasn't this soon!!! If you haven't seen it, you should!!! You are truly missing an intelligent giggle!!!

and Lincoln Meyer (played by David Dean Bottrell) was my favourite Boston Legal guest...I sure hope he resurfaces during this final season!!! This peculiar, interesting man was definitely a one-of-a-kind quirky character and an absolute delight to watch!!!

DENNY. DENNY CRANE.
YOU'RE GOING TO BE MISSED!!!

and so are the rest of you...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I haven't seen this show (we don't watch much TV). I will have to check it out before the season is over. I love William Shatner.