Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Pottery Barn Christmas

Imagine coming home each day to this delightful entryway

and lighting these delightful candles in their terrific holders!

This reindeer reminds me of the Swedish straw goats which I love!

Such fun and cheery door mats! Both would be welcome here!

More Christmas-decorating favourites! So pretty...

A card holder that I could use year-round! Added to wish list!

Fun in Christmas colours and just my style...and a different look below for those that don't prefer the rustic style above that I do!
I sure do hope we get to enjoy a White Christmas this year!

images from Pottery Barn

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I do like the rustic better!

PaperSunshine said...

Oh my these look gorgeous! I have priced out the garlands and ribbon and that alone will cost over $400, I am not sure I want to do it now! (I need 72 feet) Eeeek! It is beautiful.

DART said...

over $400? Yikes. Don't you have any trees in yer backyard to make a fresh one with the branches???