Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Smorg...

A Little Bit of Everything!

Was feeling "in the mood" so I decorated for Christmas early!
Now we will have longer to enjoy the Magic of Christmas!
I love this cute little Country-Christmas Star made of twigs!
wonder what to have for dinner? well, what's in the fridge?
put it all together and you'll end up with something like this:
Civic Election yesterday...we went for a walk and voted...
and saw lots and lots of leaves! And a very cute dog waiting patiently...

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are decorating for Christmas!! Yay, for you! My hubby will not let us decorate until after Thanksgiving. I will just have to enjoy your pictures.

You get to go on such nice walks. Sweet puppy dog you saw.

DART said...

that's why it's good that Canada has Thanksgiving in October! hehe

Mama Bear said...

Love the Christmas look. I was tempted to decorate the house for Christmas this weekend too. Hubby spend the day cleaning up all the leaves and putting away the fall stuff. Next weekend, hello Christmas!

Tracy said...

You guys its not Dec 1st yet! LOL Tho love love love it :)
Whens USA thanksgiving??
And for the record if it was up to me my tree would be up too :P

hehehe word verification derlies.. sounds rude :)