Sunday, December 21, 2008

What to do in a Winter Wonderland

Enjoy a home-cooked dinner...
followed by dessert...
watch out the window --you never know what you'll see...
or head out into the cold to take some snow pics!
Just make the best of it, because you can't change it!
(just ask those that headed to Vegas to escape the snow this week!)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

My sister lives in Las Vegas and shared pictures of the snow. Pretty amazing. Palm trees with snow on them just aint right! I am looking forward to getting snow here. Pretty cold and a few flakes, but not enough to shake a stick at.

More yummy food pictures! Mmmmm!

Cheryl said...

And a neat raccoon picture!

DART said...

Doesn't sound right to me either...but it sure did look pretty seeing the Las Vegas Welcome sign surrounded by snow! lol The raccoon startled me...I was taking pics and all of a sudden there it was in the middle of all that white...made me jump until I realized what it was! lol

Hope you get some snow to stick around soon too! (must say, the novelty is wearing off on me now...three storms this week is more than enough considering we rarely have any like this!) We pay a premium price to live here to avoid the weather other parts of Canada gets...so I'm about done anytime now! lol

Cheryl said...

lol! I know after a week or so of snow I will probably be ready for Spring! We bought a sled and those inter tube looking things for the boys for Christmas and I would like them to have the chance to try them out this year.