Monday, February 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR Monday, February 23, 2009
Outside My Window...signs of Spring are emerging all over!
I am thinking...more people need to start telling the truth.
I am thankful for...pajama days! I'm enjoying one today.
From the kitchen...a pot of spaghetti sauce is simmering away on top of the stove.
I am wearing...a pair of cozy pajama pants with a tank top.
I am creating...a closer inner circle of friends that I do trust.
I am going...to visit my family soon...excited about that. Hope to finalize those plans very shortly.
I am reading...blogs, blogs and more blogs lately! Lots of great bloggers out there with such a variety of content. Love that.
I am hoping...Hugh Jackman hosts next year's Oscars too! Wasn't he brilliant? I think we should have heard more from him, don't you?
I am hearing...the kettle starting to boil--tea time! No cookies though.
Around the house...are lists of what I need/want/should do all waiting to be looked at! Now I just need a list prioritizing all my lists! : )
One of my favorite things...having my Swedey home each night.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I've decided that I am not going to make any plans this week and just do whatever I feel like.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: one of my recent walks.

No comments: