Mindi tagged me and here are the rules:
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog
•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog
A local kite surfer coming in, or heading out--I don't recall which. This very popular spot to play in the wind and water is a short walk for us so we get to see them out there quite often. I have decided to TAG the following ladies, in alphabetical order, to participate in this blogging post and hope that they have time to partake:*Cheryl
*Ellen
*Esther
*Iona
*Kathy
*Randi











2 comments:
Hey Donna!
Thanks for the invitation! I'm in! It may take a while for Esther to respond as she is in the Seattle area this week. But she took her laptop with her. Yet, she is busy busy busy.
Oh, yes. Don't be shocked. I changed my photo. The other one was 5 years old.
Post a Comment