Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR Monday, April 27, 2009
Outside My Window...the sun is shining and it is truly a beautiful day!
I am thinking...way more than I should be about things that don't need the attention.
I am thankful for...good friends. Just spent time chatting to a dear friend...one that I definitely don't see enough of.
From the kitchen...the fridge is crying to be filled up...I will be going for groceries later today.
I am wearing...dark blue yoga pants and a light blue tee shirt.
I am creating...lots of cards and working on an 8x8 scrapbook album.
I am going...to enjoy the sunshine, do some housework and get to the grocery store this afternoon.
I am reading...lots of blogs, The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz and Patricia Cornwell's Predator.
I am hoping...that the Ducks knock out the Sharks tonight. Go Anaheim! Never thought I'd cheer them on! : ) Works out better for my team next methinks.
I am hearing...All Shark fans now swearing at me! *grin*
Around the house...are many household chores that need to be taken care of...no more 'delay to play in sunshine' excuses left!
One of my favorite things...this time of year: playoff hockey!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: to work on my cards and album, enjoy more playoff games, spend time in the sunshine walking and bike riding and to get our home back in order.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: one of my favourite spots to go walking.

No comments: