Won't you play along, too? Go see Janet who creates these fabulous fill ins. Here is mine for Friday, June 12:
1. I grew up thinking life was fair and people were honest.
2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you just tell the truth?
4. Meditation or massage helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the hot cup of tea, it was just what I needed.
6. Greed and lying are very off-putting.
1. I grew up thinking life was fair and people were honest.
2. Facebook was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you just tell the truth?
4. Meditation or massage helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the hot cup of tea, it was just what I needed.
6. Greed and lying are very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my Swedey, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the farmer's market and Sunday, I want to enjoy the peace and quiet of the country with a picnic!











3 comments:
wow picnic that sounds so relaxing to me :)
Happy Friday!
Ohh, massage is relaxing. I can't believe I didn't think of that first!
I agree with #6! Have fun at your picnic. Thanks for stopping by my corner ;-)
Post a Comment