
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Hanging out and laughing with my family and friends
1. Hanging out and laughing with my family and friends
2. Walks and talks and snuggles with my Swedey
3. Crafting and Cooking
4. Reading and anything book-related: perusing bookstores/libraries, thumbing through magazines, flippin' through cookbooks etc.
5. Summertime
6. Getting a haircut
7. Pajama Days
4. Reading and anything book-related: perusing bookstores/libraries, thumbing through magazines, flippin' through cookbooks etc.
5. Summertime
6. Getting a haircut
7. Pajama Days
8. Snow on Christmas Eve
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Spent time with my Swedey
2. Studied for upcoming First Aid course
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Spent time with my Swedey
2. Studied for upcoming First Aid course
3. Made my yearly potato salad
4. Went for a walk and took some pictures
5. Read MHC's The Second Time Around
6. Cut my bangs
4. Went for a walk and took some pictures
5. Read MHC's The Second Time Around
6. Cut my bangs
7. Made butterscotch tarts topped with whip cream
8. Watched Wes finally get the boot on The Bachelorette! YAY for PVR---> I got to watch that part a second time just for fun and am thinking there may just be a thing called bad publicity afterall. I don't normally watch this show, but seeing how Jillian is a local BC gal, I wanted to this time. Cheerin' for Ed I am, and have been since the beginning!
8. Watched Wes finally get the boot on The Bachelorette! YAY for PVR---> I got to watch that part a second time just for fun and am thinking there may just be a thing called bad publicity afterall. I don't normally watch this show, but seeing how Jillian is a local BC gal, I wanted to this time. Cheerin' for Ed I am, and have been since the beginning!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Sing so people recognize the song and don't cringe.
2. Travel more
3. Work from home
4. Knit
5. End world hunger
5. End world hunger
6. Stop people from lying
7. Blink like Jeannie and have all the housework done! 8. Predict the future
8 Things or Shows I Have Watched Lately
1. Birds and Butterflies---they are so graceful
2. The Bachelorette
3. Jamie's Fowl Dinners (check it out HERE)
4. My Swedey demonstrating CPR
5. Y & R (long-time Y&R viewer--it's a guilty pleasure)
8 Things or Shows I Have Watched Lately
1. Birds and Butterflies---they are so graceful
2. The Bachelorette
3. Jamie's Fowl Dinners (check it out HERE)
4. My Swedey demonstrating CPR
5. Y & R (long-time Y&R viewer--it's a guilty pleasure)
6. Butterscotch pudding coming to a boil
7. Australia (The movie)
8. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
7. Australia (The movie)
8. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart











No comments:
Post a Comment