
1. Eggs and beans make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Simple Pleasures of the Garden is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of camping, baseball tournaments, roadtrips and swims in the river.
4. Who says it was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams to someone before breakfast it's bad luck.
6. It may be too late if you take too much time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping (oh, have times changed! lol), tomorrow my plans include attending a family birthday party/bbq and Sunday, I want to play in the pool, read and enjoy time with the family!
2. Simple Pleasures of the Garden is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of camping, baseball tournaments, roadtrips and swims in the river.
4. Who says it was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams to someone before breakfast it's bad luck.
6. It may be too late if you take too much time to think it over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going grocery shopping (oh, have times changed! lol), tomorrow my plans include attending a family birthday party/bbq and Sunday, I want to play in the pool, read and enjoy time with the family!











No comments:
Post a Comment