
FOR TODAY: Monday, August 10, 2009
Outside my window...it is raining lightly...first rain we've had in a couple of months that I can think of...besides that one unexpected thundershower we had last month.I am thinking...this rain is definitely going to help the hundreds of forest fires that are currently burning...hope the whole province is getting rain today!
I am thankful for...long chats with good friends in person!
From the kitchen...a big ole pot of spaghetti is being made.
I am wearing...summer tank top and shorts.
I am creating...cupcake cards.
I am going...to enjoy the day at home puttering around.
I am reading...non-stop this summer! Just read three more books this week and am starting Judith Michael's A Tangled Web.
I am hoping...to have my new routine in order for Sept 1.
I am hearing...nothing for a change. Enjoying quiet time!
Around the house...some decluttering has started and I look forward to getting it done. Definitely in the mood right now, so I best take advantage of that feeling!
One of my favorite things today is...curling up on the couch with a blanket, cup of tea (lovingly brought to me by my Swedey) and reading my book while listening to the rain through the open window.
A few plans for the rest of the week: getting caught up in all aspects of daily living!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...cute little house that I saw while out walking...love that little porch area!











2 comments:
I'm having a "Reading Summer" too -
I enjoyed the book suggestions you posted on Wednesday.
curled up with a blanket with tea from swedey!!! oh my lucky girl. enjoy it!!!!!!! lovely little house. nice flowers
Post a Comment