One of the ways that helps to quiet my mind is to get organized! I have always been really good about staying organized, but this past year I've let things slide and it's time for me to get back on track! To celebrate the Labour Day Long Weekend, I am working on doing just that by decluttering and cleaning! This Mind Map by Paul Foreman provides ideas and inspiration to get going! Be sure to read an article by him that provides simple, but effective solutions on how to declutter our environment and mind by clicking HERE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
16 years ago











2 comments:
Thank you, Donna! I have a bunch of clutter and this article is good! Funny, I have a friend who knows I struggle with that and she just gave me info on how to unclutter. I need to take heed, me thinks!
Thanks again!
Cheryl
there are no coincidences! *grin*
Post a Comment