
FOR Monday, October 05, 2009
Outside My Window...The sun is brightly shining...seems more like summer than fall!
I am thinking...about stuff I want to get done and decisions that need to be made.
I am thankful for...modern day laundry routines--cannot imagine doing all this by hand!
From the kitchen...leftover cottage pie...yummy!
I am wearing...grey capris and a white tee.
I am creating...a new to-do list.
I am going...to finish the laundry, enjoy the sunshine and get to bed early tonight.
I am reading...lots of blogs and Unnatural Exposure by Patricia Cornwell (vintage Scarpetta)
I am hoping...that the next few sessions of my class go as well as the first few!
I am hearing...the timer going off, it's time to get the wash into the dryer.
Pondering these words...Character is what you are when nobody is looking.
Noticing that...it's getting darker earlier : (
Around the house...we are getting sorted after our recent plumbing-leak mess.
One of my favourite things...this time of year: the leaves changing colour, the start of hockey and the return of our favourite tv programs.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: cleaning the house, going back to class, enjoying the sunshine and preparing for the Thanksgiving long weekend.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: the leftover cottage pie mentioned above!
I am hoping...that the next few sessions of my class go as well as the first few!
I am hearing...the timer going off, it's time to get the wash into the dryer.
Pondering these words...Character is what you are when nobody is looking.
Noticing that...it's getting darker earlier : (
Around the house...we are getting sorted after our recent plumbing-leak mess.
One of my favourite things...this time of year: the leaves changing colour, the start of hockey and the return of our favourite tv programs.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: cleaning the house, going back to class, enjoying the sunshine and preparing for the Thanksgiving long weekend.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: the leftover cottage pie mentioned above!











1 comment:
I love when yoiu do the daybook thing. You are busy lately, whew! That cotage pie looks very yummy and easy to make.
Post a Comment