
FOR Monday, October 19, 2009
Outside My Window...The sun is brightly shining again...I am definitely lovin' this beautiful autumn weather so far!
I am thinking...about getting out in that sunshine for walk.
I am thankful for...our cozy little home...it seems to be extra snuggly this time of year. Must be all the colour we have!
From the kitchen...thinking beef stew but undecided.
I am wearing...jeans and a pumpkin orange tee.
I am hearing...the clock tick...the computer hum...and shortly, the click of the kettle and me sipping a cup of tea!
I am creating...a few Halloween cards and bookmarkers
I am going...to get my homework done for tonight, go for a walk and figure out what we are going to have for dinner.
I am reading...school books at the moment.
I am hoping...that I find a suitable PT job before long.
I am hoping...that I find a suitable PT job before long.
Pondering these words...Thoughts become things.
Noticing that...people aren't as friendly as they used to be when you're walking down the street, they avoid eye contact and smiles.
Around the house...I need to sort through the closets and drawers and donate clothing items we no longer need or use.
Noticing that...people aren't as friendly as they used to be when you're walking down the street, they avoid eye contact and smiles.
Around the house...I need to sort through the closets and drawers and donate clothing items we no longer need or use.
One of my favourite things...lighting some candles and snugglin' up with a warm blanket on the couch in the evenings.
A few plans for the rest of the week: taking the car in for an oil change, cleaning the house, going back to class, enjoying the sunshine and getting more resumes out.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: the super yummy soup I made that we recently enjoyed:











No comments:
Post a Comment