One of my personal favourite holiday traditions is
to kick back with my feet up by the light of the tree and
flip through the pages of my Gooseberry Patch Christmas collection which is displayed nearby! Another reason to decorate early in case you needed one *grin*...
No matter how often I go through each book, I still find something new to me! Absolutely have fallen in love with their colourful (those of you that know me, know I love my colour!) and creative selections...they are so full of fun and whimsy! So be it cooking, decorating or gift giving, you'll always find the perfect something you were looking for!
I now have an opportunity to WIN not one, but THREE of their cookbooks by participating in their giveaway! Wish me luck! Definitely would have to say that the Christmas cookbooks are by far my favourite, with the 101 Christmas Recipes topping the list! Head over to their website by clicking HERE to find your new favourite and to their blog by clicking HERE to participate in the fab GP giveaway!
Good Luck to ALL!
to kick back with my feet up by the light of the tree and
flip through the pages of my Gooseberry Patch Christmas collection which is displayed nearby! Another reason to decorate early in case you needed one *grin*...
No matter how often I go through each book, I still find something new to me! Absolutely have fallen in love with their colourful (those of you that know me, know I love my colour!) and creative selections...they are so full of fun and whimsy! So be it cooking, decorating or gift giving, you'll always find the perfect something you were looking for!I now have an opportunity to WIN not one, but THREE of their cookbooks by participating in their giveaway! Wish me luck! Definitely would have to say that the Christmas cookbooks are by far my favourite, with the 101 Christmas Recipes topping the list! Head over to their website by clicking HERE to find your new favourite and to their blog by clicking HERE to participate in the fab GP giveaway!
Good Luck to ALL!











1 comment:
two of my least fav things holiday socks and cooking!!!! gosh can you say grinch!!!!!!! yup that's me. i hope you win the books
Post a Comment