
1. We need to start our Christmas shopping! We're usually done by now and this year we've not even started yet.
2. Thought of a wacky conversation I had yesterday and it made me smile.
3. If you want something, wait a day...you may not need it as bad as you first thought you did.
4. I like to decorate early for Christmas because December is always so busy and having it done early frees up more time for other festive fun and makes the holidays last a little longer!
2. Thought of a wacky conversation I had yesterday and it made me smile.
3. If you want something, wait a day...you may not need it as bad as you first thought you did.
4. I like to decorate early for Christmas because December is always so busy and having it done early frees up more time for other festive fun and makes the holidays last a little longer!
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think being Canadian, that I will never be affected by that, but wonder why they are trying to implement it now.
6. Time with family and lots of good eats makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my Swedey, tomorrow my plans include running some errands, cleaning house and visiting friends and Sunday, I want to check out a local craft fair and get some of our Christmas shopping done!
6. Time with family and lots of good eats makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my Swedey, tomorrow my plans include running some errands, cleaning house and visiting friends and Sunday, I want to check out a local craft fair and get some of our Christmas shopping done!











1 comment:
I love wacky conversations and friends you can have them with.
Post a Comment