For TODAY: Monday, November 2, 2009
Outside my window...it is 9C and a mix of sun and cloud.I am thinking...I should be be getting ready to leave the house.
I am thankful for...homemade cocoa, so much better methinks!
From the learning rooms...going over various assignments preparing for the next level of the course I'm currently taking.
From the kitchen...another pot of soup. Always one on the go this time of year! Perhaps the bread machine should be used today as well...
I am wearing...fleece! Feeling a wee bit chilly this morning...
I am remembering...the kids laughter...it's so contagious.
On my mind...things I wish weren't. Time for some more meditation.
I am creating...Christmas cards. Only 52 more days you know.
I am going...to spend the afternoon out with my Swedey.
I am reading...a suspense novel: Karen Harper's The Stone Forest
I am creating...Christmas cards. Only 52 more days you know.
I am going...to spend the afternoon out with my Swedey.
I am reading...a suspense novel: Karen Harper's The Stone Forest
Noticing that...I need to refocus as I'm worrying too much again.
I am hoping...that the sun wins the sun/cloud battle this afternoon.
I am hearing...my tinnitus, louder today, must be stressed.
Around the house...I see that my crafting has taken over the dining room table even though I have a desk in my craft room...time to gather up the supplies and put them away now that Halloween is gone for another year---but then again, Christmas is coming...
I am hoping...that the sun wins the sun/cloud battle this afternoon.
I am hearing...my tinnitus, louder today, must be stressed.
Around the house...I see that my crafting has taken over the dining room table even though I have a desk in my craft room...time to gather up the supplies and put them away now that Halloween is gone for another year---but then again, Christmas is coming...
Pondering these words...52 days until Christmas. Sneaking up fast!
One of my favorite things...walks in the wind when there is no rain!
A few plans for the rest of the week: no concrete plans currently.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...walking a week ago:
One of my favorite things...walks in the wind when there is no rain!
A few plans for the rest of the week: no concrete plans currently.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...walking a week ago:












2 comments:
I love your blog. I'm wondering how I can follow it, I don't see a link. I want to learn how to take great pictures. Yours are so beautiful!
You have a great blog. I have tinnitus also. It is really annoying. Like a thousand katydids singing in my head. I hope yours is better. Walks are wonderful. I love the picture. Have a great weekend. Doylene
Post a Comment