
FOR TODAY... Monday, January 11, 2009
Outside my window...it is raining and there is a wind warning in effect.
I am thinking...of the calls I must make this morning.
From the learning rooms...learning that good intentions aren't good unless they are followed through with.
I am thankful for... my love, who stands beside me and behind me.
I am wearing... dark green shirt and cotton multi-green plaid pj pants.
I am remembering...all the things to be grateful for.
I am going...to get out for a walk in the rain wearing my new bright yellow raincoat!
I am wearing... dark green shirt and cotton multi-green plaid pj pants.
I am remembering...all the things to be grateful for.
I am going...to get out for a walk in the rain wearing my new bright yellow raincoat!
I am currently reading...Create a Magical Life...with Gratitude by Dr. Stacey Scott
I am hoping...for the best news possible on some upcoming medical tests.
On my mind...health concerns. I need to distract myself.
I am creating...not as much as I want to be but hope to be soon!
Noticing that...January is flying by too. Where are all the days going?
Pondering these words...The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable. ~Seneca~
I am hearing...rain hit the windows and the blowing wind.
I am hoping...for the best news possible on some upcoming medical tests.
On my mind...health concerns. I need to distract myself.
I am creating...not as much as I want to be but hope to be soon!
Noticing that...January is flying by too. Where are all the days going?
Pondering these words...The mind that is anxious about future events is miserable. ~Seneca~
I am hearing...rain hit the windows and the blowing wind.
From the kitchen...stuffed peppers, shepherd's pie and spaghetti sauce. Cooking in advance today.
Around the house...my to-do list is growing...wish I felt better so that I could get more done.
One of my favorite things...snuggling in on a rainy day with a good book.
A picture I'm sharing...lovely books I received as Christmas pressies:
Around the house...my to-do list is growing...wish I felt better so that I could get more done.
One of my favorite things...snuggling in on a rainy day with a good book.
A picture I'm sharing...lovely books I received as Christmas pressies:













2 comments:
Your blog is beautiful. It's a little hard to read the print for us old people. I love shepherd pie.The pictures are beautiful. Have a great week. Doylene
My dear , read the blog -Meditation from the Cardinal Nest - by Ruth !
http://meditationsfromthecardinalsnest.blogspot.com
At January 7 post ,you will see one amazing story about one amazing sister .She`s looking for founds to feed some hungryes childrens .
I just thinking how i can realy help !??
I pray that Joy For All will minister to it's visitors
and will encourage and bless everyone in some way.
We can identify with the disciples. At times, we have
a tendency to focus on the things that are going on around us instead of the One that is in control of all things. When that happens, reality may seem overwhelming, and the problems appear unsolvable. However, we must realize to be fearful
is to lack faith in God and in His provision for us. True faith focuses on God, not on the things that are happening.
Psalm 139:11-12
If I say, surely the darkness shall fall on me,
Even the night shall be light about me.
Indeed, the darkness shall not hide
from You, but the night shines as the day,
the darkness and the light are both
a like to You.
in Jesus love >>
Post a Comment