Monday, January 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY... Monday, January 25, 2010
Outside my window...it is still dark!
I am thinking...of creating a new to-do list for this week.
From the learning rooms...still learning to take the time to just breathe.
I am thankful for...my Momma! She's the bestest.
I am wearing... brown shirt and jeans.
I am remembering...old times! Went through some stored boxes this weekend that jogged a memory or two.
I am going...to put this house in order...I unloaded the car on Saturday night when I got home and never got to it yesterday! Oops.
I am currently reading...A Thousand Splendid Suns...Khaled Hosseini
I am hoping...for a better sleep tonight!
On my mind...a better question to answer would be: what isn't on my mind today!
I am creating...birthday cards
Noticing that...that people are not as professional at their jobs as they once were.
Pondering these words...In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost~
I am hearing...the sound of silence...but don't worry, I won't break into song!
From the kitchen...a grocery list is waiting to be made as I am off to get some grub soon.
Around the house...there are lists being made: to-do and grocery to start!
One of my favorite things...Burt's Bees Lip Balm!
A picture I'm sharing:

No comments: