
FOR TODAY... Monday, February 15, 2010
Outside my window...it is dark and quiet!
I am thinking...of ways to stop thinking so much.
From the learning rooms...mindful meditation.
I am thankful for...the Michaels gift certificate I received at Christmas...it was FUN spending it yesterday and sorting through my loot today! Making plans for my new goodies already!
I am wearing... a green fleece hoodie and jeans.
I am remembering...Nodar Kumaritashvili...the body of the young athlete is being flown home from our province tonight...thoughts and condolences go out to his family.
I am going...to watch more Olympics this week.
I am currently reading...The International Best Seller, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo...written by Stieg Larsson
I am hoping...for more Canadian medal winners!
On my mind...too many things.
I am creating...a healthier me.
Noticing that...a lot of people are embracing the Olympic Spirit despite the controversy and politics of it being held here.
Pondering these words...The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful.
I am hearing...the cheers of the Olympic-watching crowds from the tv...lots of Olympic-watching going on here lately!
From the kitchen...an asparagus-topped baked turkey spaghetti...first time I've made this and it was really good! Will definitely have this again one day.
Around the house...shined my sinks FlyLady style today...they look so much better now!
One of my favorite things...fresh flowers.
A picture I'm sharing: above mentioned spaghetti












No comments:
Post a Comment