Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window: Looks like rain...
I am thinking...that there are a lot of March birthdays within my circle of family and friends.
From the learning rooms...to learn to eat even better than I already do.
I am thankful for...online library access.
I am wearing...blue yoga pants and a green top.
I am remembering...to do things that are important, not necessarily urgent, first.
I am going...to do some housework, go for a walk and pick up my holds from the library on my way back and spend the rest of the afternoon reading.
I am currently reading...
The Art of Encouragement by Candy Paull.
I am hoping...that people don't forget to help Chile because it was so soon after Haiti.
On my mind...planning a fun-filled visit for my rellies!
I am creating...new daily routines to incorporate into my life.
Noticing that...Canada has become a lot more patriotic since the arrival of the Olympics.
Pondering these words...The Danish Proverb: Most suicides are committed with knife and fork. Pretty powerful if you think about it.
I am hearing...very little...it's rather quiet here this morning.
From the kitchen...undecided about what I'll be preparing today...perhaps a seafood dish of sorts.
A few plans for the rest of the week...a visit to the dentist and a visit from my family!
Around the house...preparing for my family's arrival.
One of my favourite things...rainy day reading
A picture I'm sharing...again, more food of course! *grin*

1 comment:

Stephani Cochran said...

I hate to admit it, but I don't even have a membership at a library! I always buy my books because I want to write in them and keep them. I do have this listed on my goal list though. I want to join my local library and spend time there soaking up the information. I can use the university library any time I want since I work there, but it is huge and I want to join a smaller local libary. Anyway. . . Have a great week!