
Figured since the oven was still warm from roasting a small, savoury chicken this morning that I would mix up a batch of healthful muffins for dessert! While they were baking I decided to whip up a couple of cold salads for our dinner picnic tonight. Did somebody say PICNIC??? Did I ruin the surprise Swedey? Or have you not visited my blog today? I guess we'll see when you get home...











3 comments:
Ok they look yummy...now Im thinking I have to go make some muffins while my roasted chicken cools,,yup,,I did copy your dinner thought :)
Yum! Now you have to share the recipe LOL! :)
L: As you know, I just throw things together...I will type up the basics and send it to ya...but it may not be exactly the same as no two batches of my muffins ever are! But it'll be similiar...
S: what kind did you bake?
D : )
Post a Comment