Monday, August 11, 2008

Remembering the Past...

when I chose the name tag for today, I realized (once again) that there are NO coincidences in life...that everything happens the way it is supposed to. What we do today does affect our tomorrows. Is the past really past? or just part of the future? "They" say you can never escape from your past..."I" say, "Why would you want to?" You may not always make the best choices or do the right thing, but it's all a part of who you are....who you were, and who you will become. Live with your mistakes...Laugh about your mistakes, and most importantly: LEARN from your mistakes!!! Don't try and hide from them...they'll catch you eventually...either physically, or mentally or both. Life is way too precious to be looking backwards...I think we should remember the past fondly...look forward to the future optimistically, and embrace the present eagerly. Then again, I could be wrong and learning from this mistake years from now. lol See? No point in making things complicated...just enjoy each day as it comes and treat it as if it were your last.


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such wonderful thoughts, Donna. Very thought provoking.

DART said...

I agree...

but

I also think I think too much!

*grin*