Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR Monday August 11th, 2008...
completed during the wee hours of 12th.

Outside My Window...night has fallen and it's very, very quiet out there.

I am thinking...I should probably be in bed right now! I am also thinking that I am going to really enjoy this whole blogging thing and am glad I started.

I am thankful for...being able to just be myself!

From the kitchen...colourful creations have been concocted and devoured.

I am wearing...ruby red Crocs! The perfect slippers for moi!

I am creating...greeting cards in my head. I hope to create them with
paper REAL soon! I can't wait to get started...

I am going...to have to drag myself off to bed real soon. I can't believe I'm still up. I will pay for it in the morning...

I am reading...too many books at the moment...I should really focus
on getting them read one at a time.

I am hoping...that my decision to take the rest of the year off will
reward me with extra time with my family and friends and provide
me with the time to get all my craft projects started and/or finished!
I am also hoping to make ALL of my Christmas presents this year...

I am hearing...the call of my pillow. I guess I should have left these
questions til morning when I will be thinking more clearly!

Around the house...are little projects that I hope to have done
by the end of the week.

One of my favorite things...is taking my camera with me when
I go for a walk...there is ALWAYS a photograph that NEEDS to
be taken!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: have been changed. I
am hoping to enjoy the gorgeous weather and finish some projects.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing: the ultimate picnic box!
I will own one of these one day...and use it often!
http://www.125west.com/Optima_Blyton_Vintage_Picnic_Box.html





No comments: