http://www.victoriasoap.se/
Smells DELICIOUS!!! Using the Lavender bar
at the moment and loving the scent, the texture
and the richness...Made in my MIL's hometown
of Helsingborg, Sweden...a taste of home that she
brought back for me. (Thanks again Momma H!)
And here I was, devastated, thinking I would not
be able to use it due to my Swedey's sensitivity
to fragrance, but THANKFULLY he doesn't seem
to be affected by the scent at all---->you know
what this means, don't you? I can now add soap
to my Swedish Wish List! (alongside Vanilla
Sugar and other various must-have delights)
With Christmas on it's way, I am putting the
Victoria Christmas Soap and Elf Soap on the top
of that list...but would be delighted to find any/all of
their products tucked away neatly into my stocking!
(and yes, I have my own Swedish Tomte that could
make that happen for me! *hint hint* *hee hee*)












2 comments:
I love the new look of your blog!! It is just lovely!
This Swedish soap sounds wonderful! Can it be found in the USA?
Thanks Cheryl...I'm still not sure. I love colour so much and this kind of restricts it's use of it. We'll see...I'll probably end up changing it! lol
As for the soap, I'd just check their website www.victoriasoap.se/
and email them directly as I have no clue about what is available to you guys in the US. I did do a quick little Google search and found a few products here though:
http://www.beautyhabit.com/swedishsoap.html
and
on Amazon at:
http://tinyurl.com/5qq4a7
They aren't the ones I mentioned, but I'm sure they are just lovely too!
Or if you have a Scandinavian-themed store somewhere? You could check there...
Hope that helps,
D
Post a Comment