Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cowichan Bay, Vancouver Island, BC part II




I lived on a floathome in this marina for many years back in the early '90s and I can tell you it was a slower pace around there back then, than it is now! We were there over this past weekend and it was super busy...glad things are looking so good for those still living in this close-knit village. Do I miss it? Well, I can say I certainly miss the view! It is a very pretty place to be...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Cowichan Bay!! Don't think we will be able to make it back there for a while. It will probably be even more different when ever we do make it back there. Thank you for sharing all these pictures!

DART said...

Most welcome...I did put them up for you...told you I would take some pics the next time we went there...our backroads adventure took us right by...it was pretty busy on the main road and no parking to be found, so my pics of the shops etc are not the best quality seeing as they were taken through the windshield!