October is FALL to me! But looking outside right now, I am grateful to see an Indian Summer! So many beautiful photographs are taken during the Fall. Here is one that I especially like taken by Charles Benes (that is available for purchase at www.allposters.com) titled Sleepy Hollow Farm, Woodstock, VT:
Imagine walking down this road every day...
I imagine it is beautiful year round!
Here are a few of my recent Fall pictures:



More to follow in the weeks to come!
Imagine walking down this road every day...I imagine it is beautiful year round!
Here are a few of my recent Fall pictures:



More to follow in the weeks to come!










2 comments:
Beautiful fall photos! The first one reminds me of my grandparent's house, down a long lane just like that, where my sister and I would walk to the mail box and pick flowers along the way.
Thanks for visiting me!
Have a great day!
~Donna
These are the best photos. Just lovely. We were actually going there this Fall, but plans changed. Just like the leaves. I will get there someday though.
Have a great day.
Post a Comment