Thursday, September 4, 2008

Eco-Friendly Product


A REUSABLE SANDWICH WRAP




WHAT A FABULOUS IDEA!!!

Makes me wish I was still working! Okay, not really, but you know what I am saying! A few choices to pick from, so be sure to check them out:


4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That is pretty cool!!

I remember when I was little and took a sack lunch to school we only had wax paper to wrap our sandwiches in. Can you say dried out by lunch time?! Still happy memories, none the less.

Wow, you remembered where Mark and I went for our honeymoon!! I am impressed. I have been waiting to see if you would show pictures of Cowichan Bay one day. It was a wonderful place to stay (even if they have since decorated with outrageous colors) :o).

Cheryl said...

BTW, we stayed at Dream Weaver Bed & Breakfast there. Very nice!

PaperSunshine said...

oh too cool! what a great green idea :)

DART said...

fabulous idea methinks...
I just think they need a
few more designs to keep
everybody happy! lol I,
of course, am happy with
the picnic red/white check!

and C,
the next time I go up there
I will take a few pics for
ya...it's probably even
changed more since I was
last there.