Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday's Wise Words



The way we think, act or feel determines our attitude.
We have the ability to change our own attitudes---we tend to
think "attitude" just is...but it's not. We create it ourselves!
Don't like your attitude? Change it! It just takes time and
practice...think positively and treat people the way you want
to be treated. Who do you want to be around? A person
that is always negative, or one who is always positive?

It's a process that I'm still learning...being negative seems
to come naturally to most of us---what a shame it wasn't
the other way around so that being positive won out each time!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

My oldest will tell me he is having a bad day. Usually what that means is "I am having to do the things I don't what to and so I choose to have a bad attitude". I keep telling him if he changed his attitude then it wouldn't be so bad. Anyway, you are right about us being able to control our attitude. We may not be able to control circumstances and what is happening around us but we can choose what our attitude will be. The most pleasant people to be around have a great attitude. Even in the worst of circumstances they are still pleasant to be around. I hope all that made sense.

Have a great Thursday, Donna!

DART said...

it did indeed!