FOR TODAY Monday, January 19, 2009
Outside My Window...the sun is shining...absolutely gorgeous day!
I am thinking...I should get outside and clean house later!!!
I am thankful for...cleaning breaks! *grin*
From the kitchen...a deep clean has begun.
I am wearing...PJ pants and a tee shirt
I am creating...a mess as I clean. How is that possible? lol
(must put stuff away instead of moving if from place to place)
(must put stuff away instead of moving if from place to place)
I am going...for a long walk later today with my camera in hand.
I am still reading...an oldie: William Diehl's Chameleon
(been too busy blurfing and reading all the fabulous blogs!)
(been too busy blurfing and reading all the fabulous blogs!)
I am hoping...that things turn around for all those troubled either directly or indirectly by economic hardships.
I am hearing...music from the radio playing. (Great to clean to)
Around the house...I am slowly getting my "winter clean" done.
One of my favorite things...not waking up to an alarm.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Pretty much the same as last week: Spend time with my Swedey. Enjoy the sunshine. Get out walking. Take more pictures. Make more yummy meals. Work on my cross-stitch. Finish up the big clean! Maybe even make a few cards...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: what I'll see out on my walk












2 comments:
What a beautiful picture!! I can make a mess while I clean, too!
Oh and the snow arrived last Wednesday (14th). Only about 3 inches but better than nothing.
Post a Comment