10 THINGS YOU'RE REALLY GOOD ATclick HERE to learn more or participate
1] Procrastinating---oh the to-do lists I have in my head! (But I can't write 'em down because someone might see! lol)
2] Taking pictures of anything and everything. Every day.
3] Entertaining the elderly...love to keep 'em laughing!
4] Colourful, but simple cooking...home-cooking from scratch.
5] Being a good Auntie---easy to do with all the Marvelous Magical Munchkins that I have in my life!
6] Not spending money---cuz if you spend more, you have to work more and I've found better things to do instead!
7] Keeping in touch with everybody...no wonder I don't have time to get through those to-do lists! hehe
8] Worrying needlessly about too many things and/or people...currently working on changing that.
9] Remembering birthdays---be it a family member or an old friend from elementary school. Birthdays are special!
10] Lots of different crafts...and some that need to be revisited again this year! (another thing that could come off the list if I wasn't procrastinating)











2 comments:
I'm totally with you on the first one! Is there a 12 step program for procrastinators? :o)
I like #9. My Grandma could remember all her grand children's birthdays. That always amazed me since she had lots and lots of grand kids from her 9 children.
Thanks for sharing this.
Take care, Donna.
Cheryl
probably, but nobody has gotten past the first one! lol
D
Post a Comment