Monday, January 12, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Monday, January 12, 2009
Outside My Window...it is dark, well, it is night after all!
I am thinking...too much once again.
I am thankful for...running into an old friend at the grocery store and having a visit over a cup of tea afterwards!
From the kitchen...there is not a lot going on today. I'm tired.
I am wearing...my Swedey's hoodie and yoga pants
I am creating...a new photo filing system for my computer
I am going...to get to bed earlier tonight than I have been
I am reading...an oldie: William Diehl's Chameleon
I am hoping...for a clean bill of health at my next appt.
I am hearing...that they are forecasting SUNSHINE for the rest of the week. I sure hope they're right! *fingers crossed*
Around the house...there are beautiful pieces of pottery that my MIL brought over that need to be put away.
One of my favorite things...a cup of tea with an old friend. A thought definitely worth repeating.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Back to the Dr. Spend time with my Swedey. Enjoy the sunshine. Get out walking. Take more pictures. Work on my cross-stitch. Oh, and get some housework done too.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing: Our Inner Harbour in the Spring. I am so looking forward to Spring!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Running into an old friend is always a wonderful thing! Thanks for sharing your daybook!

Cheryl said...

And oh, I will be looking forward to Spring as soon as we get a good snow!:-)