Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anybody Hungry?



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yes, I am! More yummy looking pictures! Perogy Soup? Sounds good. Have you thought about starting a food blog that includes recipes? I need to branch out, I am in a rut.


p.s.
Verification word is "ovenotri", interesting, since this was about food.

Cheryl said...

Oh and I love you banner picture! Cool!

DART said...

Cheryl, I don't usually follow a recipe...haven't a clue what to do to duplicate a lot of the dishes I end up making as they never end up tasting the same the second time around! I guess I should write things down eh? lol Now, having said that, I've been looking at recipes online lately and hope to try something new myself...I've been in a bit of a rut myself! No plans of starting another blog at the moment--->I have enough trouble keeping up with the two I do have!