Tuesday, November 17, 2009

10 Things You Wish You Knew How to Do

speak and understand every language

knit

fly a helicopter

skate (gracefully)

identify a lie when it's being told

sing (without making others cringe)

read minds

dream in colour

stop worrying

discover my life purpose

4 comments:

Joyce said...

Hey, we listed some of the same things, especially the languages. :)

Joanne said...

Why do I always think of Edward Cullen when I see the phrase "reading minds"? Hehehehe.

I played as well -> http://www.joannemv.com

Megan, Life Revamped said...

sing (without making others cringe)

read minds

dream in colour

...wish i could do these things too!
have a great day!
come and visit my ABC if you have the time!
xoxo

Andi said...

I've been visiting lots of other lists and I think that so far "fly a helicopter," "read minds," and "dream in colour" are the most creative items I've seen!