Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Giggles

What do you call people afraid of Santa Claus?
Why Claustrophobic of course!

What do elves learn in school?
The Elf-abet!

What kind of bird can write?
A pen-guin.

Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!

What Christmas Carol is a favourite of parents?
Silent Night. Hmmm I wonder why...

What do monkeys sing at Christmas?
Jungle Bells, Jungle Bells

What King is a favourite at Christmas?
A StocKING!

Why are Canadian Christmases so cold?
Because they're in Decemberrrrrr

What's the name of Santa's most famous elf?
Elfvis

What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Frosted Flakes

5 comments:

Jan Lundy said...

OH, I love this and can pass it on to my granddaughter (12) who adores jokes like this. I can never remember a one! Happy holidays to you....

purplrags said...

heavens to betsy!!! you are too elfin much lady!!! lolsuni3tao

Cheryl said...

Fun!

Cookie said...

So cute!
I love you how make it snow on your blog!

Jannie Funster said...

Oh, Kelly will LOVE these!!! That's my 8-year old girl.

I too like your snow.

Not much snow in Vancouver tho, eh??