
FOR TODAY... Monday, December 14, 2009
Outside my window...it is lightly raining, but there is a snowfall warning in effect.
I am thinking...of the stops I have to make today.
From the learning rooms...learning that leaving so many Christmas to-do's until the last week does not work for me!
I am thankful for... long, warm showers!
I am wearing... blue jean and a purple shirt
I am remembering...my Dad, and wishing he was still with us.
I am going...to meet my friend for lunch at our favourite restaurant.
I am currently reading...still reading cookbooks and online recipe sites and trying out new recipes.
I am hoping...for snow on Christmas Eve again this week!
On my mind...my family and friends.
I am creating...more Christmas cards, this time in the non-traditional colours of pink and purple. (Okay, traditional for you Carol! haha)
I am wearing... blue jean and a purple shirt
I am remembering...my Dad, and wishing he was still with us.
I am going...to meet my friend for lunch at our favourite restaurant.
I am currently reading...still reading cookbooks and online recipe sites and trying out new recipes.
I am hoping...for snow on Christmas Eve again this week!
On my mind...my family and friends.
I am creating...more Christmas cards, this time in the non-traditional colours of pink and purple. (Okay, traditional for you Carol! haha)
Noticing that...Christmas is fast approaching
Pondering these words...The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude. ~Voltaire~
Pondering these words...The happiest of all lives is a busy solitude. ~Voltaire~
I am hearing...the sand/salt truck??? Can't see it, but sounds like it. Maybe it's just the street sweeper!
From the kitchen...a few Christmas goodies will be created this afternoon.
Around the house...slowly getting organized-->ie craft supplies are making their way home!
One of my favorite things...new fav--->peanut butter hot chocolate!
A picture I'm sharing...yesterday's lunch: Two of the new recipes I found online:
Around the house...slowly getting organized-->ie craft supplies are making their way home!
One of my favorite things...new fav--->peanut butter hot chocolate!
A picture I'm sharing...yesterday's lunch: Two of the new recipes I found online:












2 comments:
Peanut butter hot chocolate? Now that sounds interesting! I always like your food pictures! Hey, how do you get that snow fall affect on our blog? Have a great week!
Those pancakes look so good, yum! And hmmm, peanut butter hot chocolate? Never thought of that. It wouldn't take much peanut butter for me. Just a hint may work. I love a hint of peppermint in my hot chocolate, now that is good, too!
Post a Comment