Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill In

1. A cup of tea is the perfect way to start and end your day!
2.
Love and Laughter makes a place feel like home as do books and blankets!
3. Everything has its beauty if you look deep enough.
4. Do you love the taste of strawberries? I do
5. Art makes me reflective.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to make my tea...must boil the kettle again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching more Olympics: Canada VS Slovakia tomorrow my plans include laundry, a long walk, clicking some pics and Sunday, I want to watch the Gold Medal hockey game and wander down to the library.

1 comment:

Stephani Cochran said...

You know me, I'm always up for a good cup of hot tea! This meme sure looks fun. I may have to participate sometime.